This Policy also involves aspects regarding your privacy rights, which you can exercise as a data subject.
This notice is aimed at our https://www.fastpathautomation.comvisitors.
In this notice, “we”, “us”, “ours”, “FAST PATH AUTOMATION” refer to the company, its affiliates and subsidiaries. For further details about our company please consult the last section of this document. “You” refers to you, as a data subject in the position of a website visitor.
Protecting personal data that we process as a data controller represents one of the core values. In this sense, our activities are carefully following the law regulations. We are aware of our responsibility for a secure and legally compliant data processing.
To achieve this, we commit to maintain a privacy management program, subject to continuous monitoring and improvement.
How we collect your personal data
There are two ways in which we collect your personal data, namely: 1) directly from you – when submitting website forms and resumes and 2) indirectly – when we collect data through cookies and other information technology.
Direct collection of personal data:
When you communicate with us.
We process data contained in any enquiry form you submit to us, such as name, phone, email, company, with the purpose of communicating with you regarding your requirements or complaints.
When you subscribe to newsletter or other email alerts.
We directly process data such as username, name and email, directly, with the purpose of sending you relevant information and/or newsletter.
When you apply for a job position.
When you perform an action such as creating a profile or register an account in our Career section we directly process your contact personal data.
In detail, when you apply for a job position on our website, we process data contact (email) and data contained in your CV, that you freely submit to us. That may include personal data about your identity (name), your picture, contact data (email, phone number), gender, ethnicity, sex, date of birth,education,previous employment details, interests & hobbies.
As the profile owner, you can manage and update the submitted user information mentioned above.
Indirect collection of personal data
When you visit our website.
We directly process the following data: your IP address, location, browser settings, length of website visit, OS, website navigation paths which we automatically collect during your FAST PATH AUTOMATION website visit.
Important: To be noticed that we cannot identify you as an individual using these collected data, being an anonymous process.
The purpose of data processing
The purpose of all the above cases of data processing is:
1) Communication with you regarding any requests from your side (including complaints) in order to be able to provide support.
2) Communication with potential candidates who submit their resumes through the website and recruitment process
3) Promoting our company and the services offered by FAST PATH AUTOMATION through newsletters and promotional campaigns.
4) Analysing and improving website usage and usability (maintenance, functional improvements).
5) Increasing the security of our website by diagnosing connectivity problems and preventing frauds.
6) Analysing website usage in terms of marketing (users, navigation patterns, locations, trends, etc.) without user profiling / targeting.
How we use your personal data
We will hold collected personal data for a determined amount of time, according to our internal polices and any applicable legislation.
We may hold the resumes that you submit or send to us (by different communication channels) for the purpose of recruitment, within a period of up to ten years.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
For reasons related to our legitimate interest, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, as long as this is necessary for our activities. Thus, we may disclose personal data to IT products and services suppliers (maintenance, software applications and systems, security), marketing (analysis, promotion, newsletter administration), archiving or other services.
We may also disclose your personal data to authorities, public institutions, attorneys, insurance companies, auditors, external consultants only when this is necessary, or it is a legal requirement.
There might be situations when we disclose your data in order to protect your vital interest or the vital interest of another person. We may also act similarly whenever necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Internationals transfer of personal data
Independently of the third parties’ location, we will make sure that the personal data security is maintained (minimized and controlled access) and the data transfer (including outside of the EU where applicable) complies to the international privacy legislation (e.g. adequacy decisions, standard contract clauses, Privacy Shield).
Personal data security
We are accountable for protecting your personal data (collected directly or indirectly from you), therefore we are continuously focusing on the optimal functioning of our IT systems and all implemented technical controls, part of our information security management system.
As a natural entity person, you have certain rights you can exercise, while we will respond according to all the applicable legal requirements. It is important to emphasize that some of the rights enumerated below may apply only partially under certain circumstances; for further details as well as for any request please contact us.
Thus, your rights are:
1) To be informed regarding the way we process your personal data (this policy is an example of such information)
2) To have access to your personal data that we might have
3) To rectify your personal data (please contact us if you notice that your personal data is incorrect);
4) To erase the personal data (in order to eliminate the data we hold whenever applicable);
5) To restrict and / or object the way we process your personal data
6) Data portability (supply the data in transferrable format)
7) To not be a subject to automated decisions and profiling, which produce legal or significant effect
8) The right to complain to the supervisory authority (www.dataprotection.ro)
We may update this Policy whenever it is necessary and publish a new revision on this site. All revisions are identified by revision index and date.
Other information and contact data
For any questions or clarification requests regarding the way we process your personal data or for requests about the exercising of your rights, please contact us:
FAST PATH AUTOMATION
Tolweg 7, 4851SJ Ulvenhout
T: +31 (0)76 520 2405 | M: +31 (0)6 51589627
We will do our best to respond in a timely manner and support you in your endeavour.
Date: July 2019